Hey Flexxer, so you have been convinced by our numerous posts on campus entrepreneurship and you want to be a part of the Flexxing crew who don’t worry about bills and finances? We’ve got some tips to help you choose a profitable campus business
- Need: What need do you want to fulfil on campus? It is not just enough to want to start a business, you need to know if there is a demand for that good/service. So, do a small research to find out what people need on campus and if they’ll pay for it.
- Competition: This is very important, your competition is there to keep you ahead of the game. Know who the competition are and identify what sets you apart from them, this will help you get more customers.
- Target audience: You need to know who your target audience are, where they are and how you will get your publicity and goods across to them. For example, if you’re a makeup seller your target audience will be females on campus, and the best place to get them is in their hostels when they’re relaxed.
- Capital needed: How much will you need to get started and sustain the business for at least 6 months and how much do you have saved? Will you source for extra funds, reduce your initial goods purchase or opt for a cheaper brand if your capital startup isn’t enough? Answers to these questions will help you know your options and the best choice to make.
- Your Flexx account: As a prospective business owner, a savings bank account is very important for your business. The Flexx app and account offers you even more convenience and fun so you don’t go through any stress. What’s even better, you can always visit the Flexxzone and juice up on loads of goodies to help boost and maintain your business. Download your Flexx app here and get started right away.