How to Balance Work-Life and Social-Life
Do you look at some people and ask yourself, “how do they do it”? Well, the good news is that you too can have that control in life with just a little balance and guidance.
Here are 5 tips on how to balance a good work-life, without ruining your social life (thank us later).
- Get mobile: “Work doesn’t always have to happen from behind a desk”. Use mobile technology to unplug and spend an afternoon working from your favourite café or restaurant.
- Give yourself a vacation: Yes, it’s difficult to leave work for an extended vacation but give yourself at least one vacation and try shorter gateways to get the break you need.
- Mix business and pleasure: Surrounding yourself with like-minded people is a great way to meet people and expand your social circle. Especially if you’re single and don’t have time to search for a partner (who knows…)
- Socialize with your co-workers: Create a work and social life by finding fun ways to interact with colleagues outside the office.
- Celebrate your success: What’s the point of working hard and achieving success if you wouldn’t celebrate it. Celebrate with like-minded friends, learning the secret to their success over cocktails.
What are some techniques you’ve used to balance your social life and work? Tell us in the comments below.