For a woman’s fashion company which became a viral sensation without the use of traditional marketing tactics, Fashion Nova’s creator Richard Saghian deserves some accolades.
Here are 5 things you probably didn’t know about Fashion Nova.
● The first Fashion Nova store was open in 2006 in Paranoma City in California.
● After noticing websites were reselling his clothing items, he decided to create an e-commerce website which shockingly sold out all its items by the first weekend.
● Fashion Nova got more publicity (and money ) after celebrities such as Cardi B, Kylie Jenner, Amber Rose advertised the brand on their Instagram handles.
● Fashion Nova items are relatively age-friendly, classy and affordable because Saghian considers expensive clothing to be dead.
● By 2017, Fashion Nova had more searches on Google than Dior.
● In 2013, the brand had about 60,000 online followers and today it has gained over 19 million followers.
Hope you found this interesting. You can check for new arrivals here on https://www.fashionnova.com/