The food selling business can never get old; it’s one of the oldest business and also part of the basic human needs. Are you thinking of getting into this business space?
Read this article to find out.
1. Choose your delicacies: What do you intend to sell? There are one million and one types of food in the world today. You have to decide which particular type you are willing to sell.
2. Register your business: A business is not legit if it is not registered. Before registration, you must have given your business a name, a name that is relatable to your customers.
3. Build a business plan: Your business plan doesn’t have to be an overly formalized document. But, you need to constantly tweak your plan to fit into the market dynamics. This will help you better deal with threats as they emerge.
Top Flexxzone Picks
- SMEs get in here! The Bridge Episode 2 is all about you
- 5 businesses you can start with just N10,000
- Things Every Makeup Artist Needs in Their Makeup Kit
4. Know the food laws and regulations: This should be part of your research, to begin with. It is important that you know what the laws say, so as not to be found wanting.
5. Identify your target: You need to understand who your target audience is, where they are and give reasons as to why they would want to patronize your business.
What category in the food business do you want to go into? Let us know in the comment section.