It’s never a good thing to get to class late. If you have a problem with time management and genuinely want to fix it, this article is for you.
- Plan your breakfast and lunch at dinner: Being late because of food is at best a silly excuse. Yes, you need to take breakfast or lunch to concentrate in class. So, plan what you’ll eat a night before. Give yourself more time to eat and make it to class early.
- Adjust your time: Though an old trick, it’s proven to help. Try setting your clock later than normal, say 30 minutes late. You’ll find yourself getting to class earlier than usual.
- Kill procrastination: When you procrastinate, time gets wasted. Don’t waste valuable time contemplating what to do or not. Be a doer.
- Be a time calculator: Calculating time helps stay in control of it. Know how long it takes to complete a task. If for any reason, things happen, you can always recalculate to avoid any delay.
- Shoot to arrive 15 minutes early: You can also practice arriving to your class 15 to 30 minutes early. This will help you re-adjust and make sure that you are always early.
What other ways can you think of to get to class early?