There will be times when you run out of extra cash or you have a lot of bills to settle in a month and it seems like saving will be impossible that month. Sometimes, you just lose the will to save because you’re tempted to buy something you don’t really need or you think you won’t be able to achieve your saving goal anyways. For all these times and more, here are some saving quotes to give you that jolt of inspiration you so badly need.
- “The art is not in making money, but in keeping it”. – Proverb
- “Money looks better in your bank than on your feet” – Sophia Amoruso
- “By definition, saving – for anything – requires us to not get things now so that we can get bigger ones later.” – Jean Chatzky
- “A simple fact that is hard to learn is that the time to save money is when you have some.” – Joe Moore
- “If you would be wealthy, think of saving as well as getting.” – Benjamin Franklin
- “It’s not how much money you make, but how much money you keep, how hard it works for you, and how many generations you keep it for.” – Robert Kiyosaki
- “The habit of saving is itself an education; it fosters every virtue, teaches self-denial, cultivates the sense of order, trains to forethought, and so broadens the mind.” – T.T. Munger
Who’s inspired to start saving now? We definitely are!