Are there times when you’re not so comfortable with how you smell? It happens! You can take these few steps to make the body odor go away leaving you smelling fresh all the day long.
- Take regular baths: Shower at least two times a day; in the mornings and in the evenings. Regular baths help keep the body clean and fresh.
- Make deodorants and antiperspirants your best friend: Use deodorants (body spray or roll-on) every time after baths to keep you smelling fresh. Antiperspirants on the other hand keep the sweats out. Both make you smell good and feeling confident all day long.
- Shave your underarm: Having hair under your arm attracts and retains dirt, so consider shaving to free up that area and allow fresh air in.
- Keep your clothes clean: Always put on fresh clothes and change them when you sweat. Fresh clothes help keep body odor down. Be sure to change your socks as well, especially if you tend to have foot odor. Use deodorant powders in your shoes, replace insoles often, and go barefoot when possible.
- Use antibacterial: Washing thoroughly with an antibacterial soap bar will help get rid of some bacteria, which would also help prevent the odour.
- Eat friendly food: What you eat affects your body odor. Spicy foods tend to make you sweat more leading to body odor.
Share this post if you find these tips helpful!