It’s important to show our friends and loved ones how much we love them. Sending gifts from time to time is one sure way to send that message across. You don’t have to wait for a special day in their life to show them you care.
Here are 10 gift ideas that don’t cost so much:
- Favorite food:
Breakfast Corn Dog⠀ INGREDIENTS: ⠀ 12 breakfast sausages⠀ 12 strips bacon⠀ 1 cup cornmeal⠀ 1 cup all-purpose flour⠀ 1 teaspoon salt⠀ 2 tablespoons sugar⠀ 2 large eggs⠀ 2 cups buttermilk⠀ 1/4 cup cornstarch, for dusting⠀ 4 cups vegetable oil, for frying⠀ 1/2 cup maple syrup, for serving⠀ STEPS:⠀ Prepare the sticks – Preheat the oven to 350 degrees, and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Working carefully, wrap a piece of bacon around a breakfast sausage. Repeat until all sausages are used. Use toothpicks if necessary to keep the bacon in place. Bake for 6 to 8 minutes until bacon is nearly cooked. Remove from the oven and set aside to cool slightly while you make the corn dog batter. ⠀ Make the batter – In a large bowl, mix cornmeal, flour, salt and sugar until thoroughly combined. Stir in eggs and buttermilk and mix until batter is thick but pourable. Add more buttermilk if necessary.⠀ Make the corn dogs – Bring vegetable oil to 350 degrees. Skewer each prepared bacon-wrapped sausage with a 1/4-inch-thick skewer. Dust each with cornstarch and dip into the cornmeal batter. Place into oil and fry until golden. Repeat with remaining dogs, frying up to three at a time, and serve immediately with maple syrup. ⠀ #breakfast #corndog #maplesyrup #buttermilk #bacon #sausages
Buy them their favorite meal or if you can prepare it yourself, fire away!
- Concert tickets or movie tickets: That movie your friend won’t stop talking about? You can get tickets to see it! You can also buy concert tickets to see his/her favorite artist.
- A book: Purchase a book you feel your friend would love, perhaps his/her best author or category.
- A phone case:
This might seem small, but taking note of your friend’s phone type and getting a cute new phone case can go a long way.
- A scrapbook of memories: Take your time to print out photos and write-ups that mean a lot to the both of you.
- Sunglasses: You can’t go wrong with a cute pair of sunglasses, as there’s no such thing as having too many sunglasses. Click here to view different cool sunglasses Flexxers are rocking this year.
- Speaker: Small handy speakers are in vogue and they’re not so expensive, that’s if he/she doesn’t already have one.
- Perfume: Perfumes are like the most charming gifts to give. Get one with a unique scent without having to break the bank.
- Introduce them to the Flexx life: One of the best gifts to give your friends is to introduce them to the Flexx life! Share this link with them to enjoy amazing benefits and opportunities Flexx has to offer.
What other gift ideas can you get for your loved one? Share with us in the comment section below.