Corper wee oo!
Corpers in Abuja and Nasarawa are in for a big treat! FCMB sponsored Youth Entrepreneurship Empowerment Programme (YEEP) hit your NYSC camps!
What’s YEEP all about?
YEEP encourages young entrepreneurs through business idea challenge. A total of N1million would be given out as prizes to the Top 10 Business Ideas. So, if you’re currently attending NYSC orientation program in either camp, you could be one of TEN selected winners of N100,000 each!
Don’t keep that brilliant business idea lurking in your mind anymore. Share it with us at email@example.com and you could be leaving the NYSC camp with N100k to start your business.
Four seasoned experts will share their stories and guide you into entrepreneurship and on Monday 30th of July 2018 at the Abuja Orientation Camp Auditorium by 10 am prompt while the Nasarawa event has been scheduled for the following week.
- Love Idoko, Founder Activate Success International Foundation,
- Desmond Elliot, Nollywood Actor/Member: Lagos House of Assembly,
- Seyi Adekunle, CEO Vodi Group
- Samson Itodo, Executive Director YIAGA Africa
To qualify for this outstanding opportunity, here’s what you need to do;
- Open a Flexx account online right here if you don’t already have one
- Deposit a minimum of N2,000 in your Flexx account for the duration of the competition
- Submit your Business Idea to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ alongside a scanned copy of your NYSC ID
- Best Business Ideas are selected by Judges
- Top 10 ideas are selected as winners of the N100,000 grant each
- Winners are invited to Abuja for the presentation
- Presentation of prizes is done on defined date and venue
Don’t miss out on this massive opportunity to fulfill your entrepreneurial dreams!