Hey Flexxer, the JAMB/UTME exams are currently ongoing and if this is your first sitting or your 7th, here are somethings to have in mind.
- ” Every center has the capacity to carry 250 candidates per session and some centers can carry up to three sessions per day.”
- Arrive very early to your exam center because once you miss the exams, you’ll have to wait another year to get an exam form.
- If possible, visit your examination center days before your examination date to measure the distance and also familiarize yourself with the environment.
- Keep your valuables at home or where it can be properly monitored by the JAMB officials to avoid them being stolen when you’re taking your exam
- If you are yet to receive your details from the board, visit its website www.jamb.org.ng and follow the instructions provided to view and print out their examination slips.
- Print your exam slips prior to the date of the exam to in order to be prepared.
- Before commencing the exam you will be screened and identified through the biometrics machine so ensure you register properly on the site
- You are expected to carry nothing more than the required documents. Purses, mobile phones, etc. will not be allowed into the exam hall
- Understand that this is a computer-based exam and it is timed. Be time conscious and focused. Once the alloted time is up, you will be automatically logged out of the exam page so manage your time wisely.
For more information, visit the official Jamb website www.jamb.org.ng
Wishing you a successful examination experience!!