Fruit smoothies are simple and are a healthy recipe with several nutritional values such as vitamins and calcium. It also aids in a balanced diet. Whether made using only fruits or with added fruits alternatives like citrus juices, it has proven to be a soothing treat and here’s how to make it.
What you need
- Oranges (2)
- Mangoes (2)
- Pineapples (half size)
- 2 Bananas
- Remove the rind of each fruit articulately so you don’t take out excess flesh.
- Cut each fruit into moderate-size cubes
- Put the cut fruits in a blender
- Blend for about 3 minutes, or all long as you need. But ensure some of the fruit pulp remains.
- Pour in a container and refrigerate.
Watch the video below to see how to make fruit smoothies.
Are you going to make your own fruit smoothie Flexxer? Share pictures with us!