TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE #BANKINGONLOVE VALENTINE’S DINNER GIVEAWAY
- To enter The Contest, applicant must be at least 16 years old at the time of entry.
- To submit an entry in The Contest, participants are expected to share a 15-second video on their personal Facebook pages telling us which FCMB service makes them feel most loved, upload the video using the hashtag #BankingOnLove and invite their friends to “Like” their videos. The 20 videos with the most Likes will win the dinner tickets.
- The dinner tickets are strictly available for the following cities / hotels:
|1||Lagos||Radisson Blu Ikeja|
|3||Abuja||Grand Cubana Hotel|
|4||Ondo||Grand Capital Hotel, Akure|
|6||Oyo||Owu Crown Hotel|
|7||Benin||Protea Hotel by Marriott|
|8||Uyo||De Castle Luxury Home|
|10||Enugu||Golden Royale Hotel|
- FCMB does not assume responsibility for accommodation, transportation or logistics at any point during The Contest. Winners are responsible for transporting themselves to and from the venue of the dinner.
- The dinner tickets won during The Contest are not transferable to another person(s).
- The dinner tickets won during The Contest are not exchangeable for cash.
- The Contest is not open to employees of First City Monument Bank (FCMB) or members of their immediate families.
- FCMB’s decision in respect to all matters concerning the competition will be final and binding on all participants.
- Entry submission and voting deadlines during The Contest are as indicated on different banners and promotional materials.
- The Contest is only open to FCMB customers and winners will be required to provide their FCMB account numbers before they can claim their prizes.
- FCMB reserves the right to use all creative assets including participant pictures, videos, graphics and other material related to the #BankingOnLove promo in the promotion of its Flexx product.
- FCMB excludes itself from all losses, expenses or damages that may be suffered or incurred by any of the participants as a result of entering into the promo, except such losses, expenses or damages are attributable to FCMB’s negligence or misconduct.
- By entering this competition, participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions