Today is #WorldTeachersDay and we’re glad for all the people who have worked tirelessly to mould and educate us.
As a schooling or recently graduated Flexxer, we’re sure you came across different types of lecturers in school. We made a list of the types of lecturers we remember from school.
- The strict lecturer: If you’re one second late, you wouldn’t enter the lecture room, if your phone makes ‘pim’ nko? just start saving money to get a new phone.
- The “I can’t come and kill myself” lecturer: Rarely comes to the lecture halls but when they do? It is to give someone their lecture notes to dictate or write out on the board.
- The entrepreneurial lecturer: You will buy over 20 handouts from this lecturer, in fact they like selling so much, buying a handout will be your test.
- The not so funny lecturer: How many times have you had to fake laugh at their not so funny jokes because you needed that document signed?
- The “If you like don’t pay attention” lecturer: These are the types of lecturers that never stops lecturing even if there’s a tsunami right in the hall or if it’s 4 hours past their class period.
- The stingy with marks lecturer: These are the lecturers that say “A is for God, B is for the Holy Ghost, C is for me”
- The jovial lecturer: Very nice, friendly lecturers that always smile.
- The old school lecturer: By their afro and dressing, you shall know them…
- The experienced lecturer: These lecturers have been everywhere, seen everything and know everyone, their lectures usually begin with “In 1734, when I was….”
- The cool lecturer: They’re just really cool, dress hip and behave like young people.
Did we miss out on some type of lecturers you know in school? Tell us in the comments section and we will add them!
Happy #WorldTeachersDay to all teachers.